Trust your labor or employment law case to The Hanshew Law Firm, PLLC. I am Soraya Yanar Hanshew, founder and principal attorney of this El Paso, Texas, firm. I am prepared to represent clients in Texas and California state courts, as well as certain federal courts. My labor and employment law practice includes matters pertaining to:
- Wage and hour claims, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims
- Discrimination claims — based on gender, race, religion, age or other factors
- Sexual harassment and retaliation
- Workers' compensation hearings, appeals and retaliation
- Employment contracts and disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) cases
- Whistleblower claims and retaliation
- Termination after an injury or illness
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings
- Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) hearings
Giving Clients A Voice While Focusing On The Whole Person
Whether you are a minimum-wage worker or a CEO, you can rest assured that I am fully advocating for your rights and exploring every option for your legal case. I will be a strong voice for you throughout your case, from initial complaint to hearing to appeals, if necessary. As an experienced attorney, I am also comfortable representing clients in every legal setting, from mediation and arbitration to administrative hearings, litigations and at trial.
When dealing with labor and employment matters, I focus on the whole person, not just the case. As a result, my services may also include assistance with unemployment appeals, obtaining medical care and gaining access to any needed counseling services.
Contact My Firm
For a free initial consultation with a dedicated El Paso labor and employment law attorney, call my firm toll free at 800-646-6380 or send an email using the online contact form. Cases are accepted on a contingency, which means there is no fee until I win your case.