El Paso Labor And Employment Law Attorney
If you have an employment law issue, you have only a limited timeframe in which to file a complaint. No matter the scope or severity of your legal matter, it is vital to make sure your rights are protected. Seeking the advice and counsel of an experienced lawyer as soon as possible can provide the most benefit to your situation.
Trust your labor or employment law case to The Hanshew Law Firm, PLLC. I am Soraya Yanar Hanshew, founder and principal attorney of this El Paso, Texas, firm. I am prepared to represent clients in Texas and California state courts, as well as certain federal courts. My labor and employment law practice includes matters pertaining to:
- Wage and hour claims, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims
- Discrimination claims — based on gender, race, religion, age or other factors
- Sexual harassment and retaliation
- Workers’ compensation hearings, appeals and retaliation
- Employment contracts and disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) cases
- Whistleblower claims and retaliation
- Termination after an injury or illness
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings
- Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) hearings
Giving Clients A Voice While Focusing On The Whole Person
Whether you are a minimum-wage worker or a CEO, you can rest assured that I am fully advocating for your rights and exploring every option for your legal case. I will be a strong voice for you throughout your case, from initial complaint to hearing to appeals, if necessary. As an experienced attorney, I am also comfortable representing clients in every legal setting, from mediation and arbitration to administrative hearings, litigations and at trial.
When dealing with labor and employment matters, I focus on the whole person, not just the case. As a result, my services may also include assistance with unemployment appeals, obtaining medical care and gaining access to any needed counseling services.
Contact My Firm
For a free initial consultation with a dedicated El Paso labor and employment law attorney, call my firm toll free at 800-646-6380 or send an email using the online contact form. Cases are accepted on a contingency, which means there is no fee until I win your case.